Take a look under Switchel’s hood…err, cap.
We believe in complete transparency when it comes to what we eat and drink.
Vermont Switchel is the true All-Natural energy drink with only 5 whole food ingredients. Each of these ingredients boasts their own nutrition profile; synergistically, they make for a healthy elixir.
- 100% Vermont Maple Syrup is an excellent source of the trace mineral manganese, has much more calcium than honey, as well as more potassium. Maple syrup has a lower glycemic index (ranking of foods to the extent that they have in raising blood sugar) than cane, table sugar.
- Organic Lemon Juice provides Vitamin C one of the most important antioxidants in nature and lemon juice also contains potassium.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is the fermented juice from crushed apples. Like apple juice, it likely contains some pectin; several B vitamins; and vitamin C. It also contains small amounts of the minerals sodium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium.
- Ginger Root is an ingredient in many home remedies often cited for being a digestive aid.
- Organic Blackstrap Molasses is an excellent source of iron essential to creating red blood cells. It’s also high in potassium and a good source of both magnesium (important for heart muscle contraction) and calcium.
A flavorful, nutrient-rich cocktail all for just 60 calories, Switchel is good ‘n good for you!